Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Technology!

Okay...I've been reading everyone in the family's blogs and have been loving it. I decided that I would try my hand at this, but of course I knew that I would have to get some help to begin. (I am pretty good at the computer, but this new technology idea is something I haven't had a need for yet) I asked Alisha to help me create a blog page, and I think after hours, she wished I had asked someone else to assist me in learning. After I got the family picture uploaded after sizing and resizing and resizing, finding a background, wring about ourselves, and then writing about our interests, music, books, etc. (which didn't even load because they were doing some work on their site). I was FINISHED! Done! No more patience....

The next morning Alisha said, "Mom, you didn't even write anything on your blog!" I told her that I had had enough blogging for one day and that I would try writing another day. So this is the day! and that is my message......

5 comments:

annie said...

Awesome blog Cindy Lou. I'll check back daily. Love ya.

Unknown said...

WOW, great to hear from you. I guess I am not the only one who needs supervision on the computer!

All I can do is give comments. Well at least I can to that (maybe)
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are a blogger now. Cute family pic Cindy. Love you Tommi, Russ and Gracie

Malmstroms said...

Hi Steve and Cindy!! We were excited to see Ben and Alisha's blog, and then to see you had a blog! We would; however, like to have a blog to read! Hope you are doing well.

Jenn @ youknow... that blog? said...

Every one starts with page one ;) Blogging can take some time to get in to, but you'll find your groove, and then you'll be hooked. The key is to only write about what you WANT to write about, never what seems like a chore.

Hey, am I your first non-friend/
family visitor?? Yay me!

I'm a bloggy friend of Annie. Sometimes I "blog hop" and visit friends of friends - it's fun, and you meet great people. Try it! Come visit me when you get a chance.

Have a terrific evening!